What does a Property Manager do?
As Property Managers we are responsible for managing rental properties on behalf of property owners. This includes tasks such as finding and screening tenants, handling rent payments, maintaining the property, and dealing with any tenant issues and complaints. We also handle financial management, such as budgeting and accounting. Dooryard Property Management aims to maximize the rental income for property owners while providing a high level of service for tenants. Additionally, we ensure that the property complies with all legal and regulatory requirements.
Our Services Include:
- Advertising available rental units.
- Managing all leasing inquiries from potential renters.
- Property showings
- Tenant applications, screenings, and Communications
- Executing all lease terms including Service New Brunswick requirements.
- Rent payments and deposit collections.
- 24/7 emergency services.
- Lawn Care and Snow Removal.
- Light maintenance and repair services.
- Organizing and overseeing major renovations.
- Bi-monthly property inspections & reports.
- Rent Collection and Payments to Landlord.
- All invoice payments Option for Monthly or Annual reports
- Cash flow management.
- Storage Solutions.
- Short-term rental and recreational property services.
- Professional real estate services including property assessments.
- Move-in and Move-out inspections.
- All Service New Brunswick paperwork and documents.
- Professional cleaning services.
- Executing notices to vacate.
- Residential and commercial real estate sales.